Thursday, December 29, 2011

a lil more christmas fun

My older sis and bro-in-law were nice enough to host Christmas dinner at their house this year. We ate lots (despite the fact that we couldn't think of a menu until 2 pm that day), opened gifts, and watched the Proposal for the umpteenth time.

IMG_4623
Food coma, much?

IMG_4627
My sisters and I have different styles but we have some similar pieces. I finally joined their gold watch club when they gifted me a watch for my birthday!

IMG_4630
Not only did we hang out and have a jolly ol' time, my sisters also made a business deal! The lil one bought the big one's car! Sealed with a handshake.

DSCN3400-pola
My family. <3




1 comment:

  1. i love the proposal. i love gold watches. i love sisters, esp when they come in threes. :)

    ReplyDelete