Sunday, April 24, 2011

fun with the bff

I finally got to spend time with the bff and her babies. We talk on the phone everyday but only get to see each other once in a blue moon. So sad. Only if we lived closer to each other.

We just sat on the sofa like old ladies and just chatted away while the girls played.

IMG_2580
Brave's favorite doll, Mochhichi! I got a kick watching her stick this hairy lil thing into her dainty Hello Kitty purse.

IMG_2581
And, of course, True had to get in on the fun with her favorite doll, Zooey Deschanel. I personally get freaked out when I look at the Blythe doll, but True loves it!

I finally got to see what they're growing this season in their garden!
IMG_2583
STRAWBIZZLES!

IMG_2586
These girls are great tour guides! They even brushed the herbs with their fingers and made me smell 'em!

IMG_2587
I can't believe True is turning 5 years old on Tuesday! Insane! She's so big now!

I don't have any pictures of Soul! Oh my word. Oh, my Soul.

Hope everyone had a great Easter weekend! I sure did!

2 comments:

  1. don't worry... the blythe doll freaks me out too..... haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you just gotta get used to the doll! haha!!!

    i ate way too much yesterday!!! i feel like crap.

    ReplyDelete