Thursday, June 16, 2011

online double date

Double datin' with the bff and her husband!

Picture 1

Me: Oh bummer! That thing is covering my face.
John: It's okay. It makes you look skinny.
Awesome.

Tomorrow is the last day of school! Totally ready for summer break. I just want to scream "YAHOOOOOO" from a roof top!

It has been a rough year and I cannot wait to just chill at home! That chillin' is gonna to have to wait a few days though; this weekend, John and I are going to Lake Hughes with the high school kids for their summer retreat.

When I recoup from packing up my classroom and spending a weekend with 40 teenagers, I'll for sure be screaming "YAHOOOOO!!!!"

2 comments:

  1. You guys are too cute!
    40 teenagers... Lord have mercy... see you tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!!! It makes you look skinny! I was cracking up.... I would like an arrow planted on my face all day if I look skinnier. Haha. Cute bloggy blog! Enjoy your summer off! Maybe we will see each other around the bratcher clan :)

    ReplyDelete