Friday, August 19, 2011

summer's slippin' away

I'm slowing getting back into work mode as I move into my last full week of summer break. I can't believe how quickly this break went by and I can't believe I was crazy enough to say I wanted to go back to work. What was I thinking?!

Now that it's quickly approaching I wanna push pause and enjoy summer a little longer! Since that'll never happen, I've been slowly working to get my classroom ready by looking at teacher blogs, reorganizing, filing, cleaning, and requesting creative help from generous friends. No more playing! Time to get work done! ... After the weekend of course.

This week, instead of working on classroom stuff, I had fun crafting! I hand dyed some doilies with fun, bright colors and made them into something useful for a baby shower tomorrow. Yes, another baby shower! So excited!

IMG_3719

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. What teaching blogs do u read? I never found any I really liked (5th grade teacher here)

    ReplyDelete