Monday, January 9, 2012

off to san fran!

This weekend, the lil sis, the hubz and I traveled up to Northern California for our friends' wedding. I am a complete weirdo and I don't mind flying; I actually enjoy turbulence and don't mind a bumpy ride! As long as I have my head phones, a comfy outfit, and a warm sweater, I'm all good! I can sit for hours. The hubz and the lil sis, on the other hand, get pretty sick so thank goodness it's only a 50 minute flight from Los Angeles to San Francisco!

IMG_4697

IMG_4695

Waiting for my ride!
IMG_4698

Sweater: Zara, Shirt: Target, Jeggings: Flying Monkey from Kaitlyn, Boots: borrowed from sis (Target), Bag: bday gift from bff, bracelets: bday gift from bff, sunglasses: Gucci

4 comments:

  1. Aw fun!! San Francisco is my neck of the woods...Hope you had a blast! (minus the husband getting feeling plane sick...yuck!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jodi Ann - When my hubby and I go back up there, you're gonna have to tell us about all the hotspots!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can we see more photos please?!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. unni why u so faconnable muhahaha

    ReplyDelete