Friday, March 16, 2012

shopping time!

I don't remember the last time I went to the mall with the BFF without her 4 babies! Yesterday, I was her date for the DailyBuzz Style event at the Madewell event and I felt like we were in college all over again!

Here are some fun pictures from the BFF's instagram.




Top row: (left) Ruby successfully completed the scavenger hunt so we celebrated with a cupcake! ... Several cupcakes, actually. (right) I really really really like the dress she has on. I tried it on, but they didn't have my size. It's super cute and perfect for the spring! Anyone want to buy it for me?! *cough* John *cough* Are you reading this?

Second row: (left) Sparkly! I'd like 20 of 'em for some major arm swag! (right) Cute flats that are perfect for a simple work outfit, no?

Totally had a fun night with the BFF! I had fun trying on the clothes and hanging out in the dressing room, but I think I spent the majority of the time checking out the other bloggers outfits! Creeper status.

3 comments:

  1. hanging out with friends without babies is always rare and a perk, esp with ruby! :) everything looks cute and yummy, too! :) those shoes are tdf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i bought something! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was there, too, and I wish we had met! The striped dress is so cute. I somehow resisted the cupcakes, it took a lot of willpower though!

    ReplyDelete