Monday, July 30, 2012

happy birthday, bro

IMG_6379
IMG_6386
IMG_6387
IMG_6391
IMG_6396IMG_6397
IMG_6395
IMG_6398
IMG_6409

Last weekend we celebrated my bro-in-law's 3_th birthday at the amazing Terranea Resort in Ranchos Palos Verdes.  Well, actually, my sis and bro were there for the weekend and we just crashed their party for a quick lunch and a major photo session.

The resort is, seriously, UH-mazingly beautiful.  Even the drive up to Palos Verdes is gorgeous.  When I was younger, our family called that amazing city our home and I guess I was too young to appreciate it.  But this weekend, as we drove on the windy road overlooking the ocean and cliffs, I was in awe of God's handiwork.

What a great way to spend the weekend, no?! Happy birthday to the best bro in the world!!!!!  He is the kindest, sweetest, most generous brother anybody can ask for.  He is total Gangnam style!  Happy birthday, hyungboo.

2 comments:

  1. Totally forgot to tell you, i love your outfit here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLLL! 오빤 강남 style (: that's definitely one of the songs of this summer hahaha.

    ReplyDelete