Saturday, December 22, 2012

jumpin' for joy

We teachers are super excited and jumpin' for joy because winter break has started! I'm so excited I'm Gangnam stylin' and supporting my fellow Korean.  

DSC_0447 DSC_0448

At work, as usual, I got the craziest gift from my sweet kids and it was a fun day of pj wearing, Gingerbread Man hunting, winter crafting, big buddy movie watching, and of course jumping with my coworkers! But the real excitement was when my Johnny got home from work and surprised me with a new phone!

I finally upgraded from an old school slide phone to a shnazzy iphone 4s! What a great surprise. Especially after we said no gifts this year! So now I'm just having so much fun with my new smart phone. I'm addicted! John had to literally pry it out of my hands to give me a break from it.

And of course, I jumped on the instagram bandwagon but I'm still trying to figure it out. (Follow me here!)  I am having tons of fun taking pictures of random things, especially of my new (old) deer! 

IMG_0010

It's going to be a great winter break, I can feel like! Praise God for an amazingly thoughtful husband, super fun coworks, and a great job that gives me 2 weeks off. I have so much to be thankful for I should jump for joy everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment