Thursday, March 17, 2011

pajama day

Kids come in all different shapes and sizes. My first graders sure do!

We celebrated Dr. Suess' birthday a few weeks ago by wearing our pj's to school! I have no idea how pj's and Dr. Suess connect... but every year, this is what we do!

pjday

The students are in disguise as to protect their identity! Even with their disguise, you can see how adorable they are. My favorite pj is the onesie smack dab in the middle of the picture. He was sweating profusely after recess, but he didn't seem to mind.

John and I still do not have our own children, so I am lucky to have 24 kiddos, ranging in ages from 6 to 8! It's even better that I can send them home to their own mommies at 2:40!

3 comments:

  1. i promise to not defriend you. ;)

    love LOVE this picture. how in the world are they all from the same grade?!! too funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA the first kid looks like John with his beard. JK! very cute!! Now update daily!!!

    ReplyDelete