Wednesday, July 18, 2012

korea - day 1

Our first full day in Korea started early! With this amazing jet-lag nonsense, I was up at 6 am and hung out with my sis until my cousin woke up. We had to wait for her as she was our designated tour guide for the day.

1

It's been a while since I took the bus in Korea, so I was not confident in taking it alone! Thankfully, my amazing cousin spent the day taking us around. We headed out to Shinsadong for some shopping, eating, and people watching.


2


3
Kind of embarrassed  to post this picture - I wrote the top line, lil sis wrote the next line, cousin wrote the last line.  My writing looks like a kindergarteners.

  collage 

 
4
 

5








IMG_6185


IMG_6173
Matching bracelets from street vendor!

IMG_6181


collage1
 Before and after.  Can you tell we loved it?!

IMG_6191

 There was a whole lot of eating. I'm for sure going to be rolling back home at the end of this trip.   We finished the night having some good ol' bbq with the rest of the family.

I am exhausted but I'm having so much fun exploring Korea and playing with my cousins and my aunt and uncle.  Love it here!

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness those waffles and ice cream look SO LEGIT. do they have a rendition here in the states?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgosh why do you look 12 years old in some of those pictures!!! Hope to see you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete