Monday, July 16, 2012

the motherland

Hello from (South) Korea!

IMG_6138


12.5 hours is way too long to be stuck in a plane. (Especially if it's not Korean Air, the best airline ever in zee world.) I kept thinking about the movie Bridesmaid movie when Kristen Wig is stuck in economy. This picture here sums up how I felt for 12.5 hours! Ha! I'm kidding. It wasn't so bad. But I am trying to convince my mom to upgrade all of us to a more comfortable spot on the ride home. *crossing fingers*

I'm only here for a few days with my lil sis and mom.  I haven't been here since I moved back to America after teaching out here in 2008. There's lots to see, tons of food to consume, and several friends I want to catch up with!

I love Korea!!!!!!! I'm missing my Johnny but that's not going to stop me from having fun! :)

2 comments:

  1. can't wait to see what yummies you will be eating... lucky!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see more pictures!! :) lol, I forgot about that scene from bridemaids! hahaha that movie was soooooooo funny!

    By the way, we hung out with John on Sunday to watch Breaking Bad, and he was talking about how you two met Andrea Cantillo, and I was like OMG! yeah! I saw that on Linda's blog..... and I think he was like.... ummmmmm ok... stalker!

    ReplyDelete