Friday, November 23, 2012

so much to be thankful for

It has been a rough couple of months, but I know I have so much to be thankful for.  I know I should be thankful everyday because of God's amazing mercy to give me breath every morning, but my sinful cranky heart isn't.

A national holiday was a great way to remind me that I have so much to be thankful for and remind myself that I easily forget about God's daily gifts - my husband, sisters and bros, nieces and nephews, momma, church family, and friends.

My family started the Thanksgiving festivities on Wednesday night with Korean snacks, Korean rice wine, and The Proposal (again)!

DSC_0288

Then everyone slept over and we all woke up and had breakfast together. Which included waffles made by the lil sis.

DSC_0295

Then the "boys" sat around and watched football...

DSC_0297

Snacked all day, then had a way early dinner at 3:00!

DSC_0309

DSC_0304
 
It was our first time hosting a family dinner! We had so much fun and John and I are so glad to be living in "la mansion" where we actually have space to hang out! We're also hosting Christmas dinner! Excited!

We really did have fun! My sisters and bro hung out alllll day and we watched movies and seriously ate so much! 'Twas a great Thanksgiving.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving too!

No comments:

Post a Comment