Wednesday, July 10, 2013

showering bebe carrier

It doesn't seem like it's been that long since my older sister got married, but we are already celebrating the baby to come. Sheesh! Time flies! Planning a shower means that the 7 bridesmaids were reunited.  I think we threw a pretty awesome bridal shower, and I think we were pretty awesome again in throwing a baby shower!

DSC_7191 copy

My sister and brother in law went to France for their babymoon so we knew a French themed shower would be perfect. With the help of my BFF, this super cute RSVP and invitation was created. As you will see, the shower was inspired by the French, old school silent movie, The Red Balloon. Watch here

savethedateforbebecarrier
DSC_9133

The shower was held at the Culver Hotel and since it was such a beautiful space, we didn't have to do much with decorations.

DSC_7027
DSC_1104

For favors, french baguettes and tiny packets of Nutella were placed for guests to grab as they left the shower.

DSC_7016
DSC_7014

It then turned into a mini maternity photo shoot!  Isn't my sister super cute with that belly?!

DSC_7155
DSC_7203
DSC_7139 copy

Guests kept busy by chatting, eating, and scribbling on diapers. Jenny and I kept busy with the cutest kid ever! Cutey Sienna somehow snuck into this adult only party. I'm glad she did because seriously, she's a hoot!

DSC_7055
DSC_1093
 
DSC_7411
DSC_7418
DSC_7098

And my fave picture from the day...


DSC_7111 copy

*Pictures taken by Cakies 

Here's a video the lil sis made:



Bebe Carrier from jenny kim on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Omg that pic of me and sisi is presh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your sis and to your gals' family!! :) SOOO happy for you all. And what a BEAUTIFUL shower! You are so talented Linda!

    ReplyDelete